Tel. +45 3537 3111
Avenue Hotel is situated in the center of Copenhagen and close to the metro that brings you to the airport in 20 minutes or to “Nyhavn” in 2 stops.
With taxi it takes approximately 20 – 30 minutes from the airport, and cost around 200 – 250 DKK
The buses 66, 69 and 12 are only 1 minute walk from Avenue Hotel.
- Bus 66 takes you in five minutes to the Central station, Tivoli and the opera.
- Bus 69 takes you in a few stops to the City Hall Square
- Bus 12 stops at Vesterport, Central station and Island Brygge.
- The areas of Frederiksberg, Nørrebro and Vesterbro are within 5 minutes walk.
From the Central Station (walking)
- Follow the station approach to Vesterbrogade
- Turn left down Vesterbrogade, approx. 100 metres
- Turn right down Skt. Jørgens Allé, approx. 100 metres
- Turn left down Gammel Kongevej, approx. 100 metres
- Turn right down the path following The Skt. Jørgens Lake
- Follow the path until the traffic lights where Gyldenløvesgade and Åboulevard cross each other
- Turn left down Åboulevard, approx. 300 metres
- You will find the Avenue Hotel on your left hand side
From Forum Metro (walking)
- Turn left onto Rosenørns Alle about 278 m
- Turn right onto H C Ørsteds vej about 275 m
- and turn rigt onto Åboulevard about 58 m
Lat: N 55º 41′ 5.27″
Long: E 12º 33′ 8.38″